Thursday, October 14, 2010

MIA but still writing

I have neglected the blog for a few days for the sake of writing and editing my story.  I just got home from the day job and had to throw my clothes in the wash.  An order came in that I had to move and as I was doing it a cockroach ran across one of the boxes.  Probably not the best day to wear pants with a wide cuff!  I practically stripped in the doorway but since I didn't hear any of the neighbors screaming about being blind, I think that I am safe.  Let's hope washing the clothes on a super long cycle will kill anything that I may have brought home with me.  God, I hope not!!!!

Just threw some chicken in the oven, so I should have a good 40 minutes to write before I start making the sides for dinner.

Peace Out,
MRD

2 comments:

  1. Oh no..I can't help but laugh about the stripping in the doorway though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. It really was funny. My body isn't laughing this morning. Even my fingers hurt today. Love the picture of Angelo, he looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete