Friday, October 29, 2010

Saddle Up

Saddle Up is the working title of a new story that I am writing. It is a cowboy story because who doesn't love cowboys?  There is just something about a man in cowboy boots, tight jeans, and on a horse that makes the blood pump. The story is about Tasha and Dev. Her brother is working on his ranch in Colorado when he gets hurt. Tasha goes out there to make sure that he is going to fine and she meets the incredibly sexy owner of the ranch. He is 8 years her junior but that is not going to stop him from getting what he wants and that is Tasha.

I got a good start on it last night.  It was the first night all week that I felt like writing. Things at the house seem to be finally settle down and I got the itch to write. I don't think that it ever went away. In my head, I am always thinking about writing. I was able to write over 1,000 words down, which is not a lot but it is a start. Today, I am out of work at 10:30. It is a pd day at school, so I am taking a two hour workshop and then I'll be done. I am thinking of taking the laptop to the library for some quiet time but we will see.  It feels good to be back.

Peace out,
MRD

2 comments:

  1. Count me among those who love cowboys :). Best of luck with your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboys are yummy! Good luck with getting some writing time.

    ReplyDelete