Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have you ever?

Have you ever just stared at the computer screen and nothing? I have been staring at the computer for about an hour and I have no ideas.  To be all fair, my staring at the computer screen has nothing to do with my writing.  It has to do with my day job.  I have to create agendas for some meetings this week and I have no idea of what to talk about.  This block only started this year.  I was transferred against my wished from a place I had been working at for 7 years.  To say that I was devastated would have been an understatement.  Half of my job is creating relationships with people.  With my old place, the relationships had already been established and serious work could be done.  I just know if I have it in my to start all over again. I am seriously thinking of a job change. I have never been in this position before.  I have always loved my job, some days more than others but I have never dreaded going into work in the morning like I do now.  It is days like today that I like to dream that someday I will become as famous an author as Nora Roberts, Hannah Howell, Christine Feehan, and Sherrilyn Kenyon.  Then, I would be paid for doing something that I love to do.

Step one.  Get something under contract.

Peace out,
MRD

No comments:

Post a Comment