Saturday, December 11, 2010

So much to do

There is so much to do today.  I am starting to get anxiety about it.  When you work five days a week, you have such an expectation for the weekend.  I think that we forget that it is only two days but we try to cram so much within those 48 hours.  So I figured that I should make a list.

To do list:
1.  Dunkin Donuts- You have to start the day off right.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, or so they say. Since I don't have much in food in the house, I am going to have to get some much needed coffee.

2.  Clean house-Start with the kitchen that it s total pit, if someone came to my door, I would have to pretend that I am not here.  The kitchen is such a mess.  I mean scary mess.  When I talk about my dream of getting a dishwasher, there is a reason.  I would rather scrub toilets than wash dishes.

3.  Go food shopping.  I am pretty sure that the husband is out of milk which is a crime in my house.  I am toying with the idea of getting a cow.  It would probably be cheaper.  My husband calls milk, "the nectar of the gods".  Go figure!  I'm more of a pinot noir woman but variety is the spice of life.

4.  Go to Rite-aid and pick up the husband's sleep pills.  Why?  I don't know.

5. Start decorating the house.  It is starting to look pathetic compared to the ones on the block.  Even the husband mentioned something about it in bed last night.  If I was more awake at 1 am when this conversation took place, I might have reminded him that he doesn't work and there is nothing stopping him from decorating when I am in work all day.

6.  Make buffalo wings for tonight.  Husband is going to a "guy thing" and volunteered to bring some wings. I can throw them in the oven while cleaning or decorating, no big deal.

7.  Correct papers for my college class.  I have three sets of papers to correct and input the grades.  I will be totally finished after that!

8.  Get in some writing time.  I am going to sub out Fated Mates to other publishers.  I have been waiting on one publisher for 6 weeks now and getting antsy.  So when the husband is doing his thing, I will have the house to myself and should be able to do some writing. 

Or pass out from trying to accomplish my list.  I will let you know tomorrow what I have accomplished.

Peace out,
MRD

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the list. DD is a must to start any day! :)

    ReplyDelete