There is so much to do today. I am starting to get anxiety about it. When you work five days a week, you have such an expectation for the weekend. I think that we forget that it is only two days but we try to cram so much within those 48 hours. So I figured that I should make a list.
To do list:
1. Dunkin Donuts- You have to start the day off right. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, or so they say. Since I don't have much in food in the house, I am going to have to get some much needed coffee.
2. Clean house-Start with the kitchen that it s total pit, if someone came to my door, I would have to pretend that I am not here. The kitchen is such a mess. I mean scary mess. When I talk about my dream of getting a dishwasher, there is a reason. I would rather scrub toilets than wash dishes.
3. Go food shopping. I am pretty sure that the husband is out of milk which is a crime in my house. I am toying with the idea of getting a cow. It would probably be cheaper. My husband calls milk, "the nectar of the gods". Go figure! I'm more of a pinot noir woman but variety is the spice of life.
4. Go to Rite-aid and pick up the husband's sleep pills. Why? I don't know.
5. Start decorating the house. It is starting to look pathetic compared to the ones on the block. Even the husband mentioned something about it in bed last night. If I was more awake at 1 am when this conversation took place, I might have reminded him that he doesn't work and there is nothing stopping him from decorating when I am in work all day.
6. Make buffalo wings for tonight. Husband is going to a "guy thing" and volunteered to bring some wings. I can throw them in the oven while cleaning or decorating, no big deal.
7. Correct papers for my college class. I have three sets of papers to correct and input the grades. I will be totally finished after that!
8. Get in some writing time. I am going to sub out Fated Mates to other publishers. I have been waiting on one publisher for 6 weeks now and getting antsy. So when the husband is doing his thing, I will have the house to myself and should be able to do some writing.
Or pass out from trying to accomplish my list. I will let you know tomorrow what I have accomplished.