Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

Hi all,
I want to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve. Do you do anything special on this night? We used to host huge parties but not any more. They are just so much work. So I will be cuddling with the hubby tonight. Most likely, we will not make it to see the ball drop. Usually, one of will wake up and then wake the other up with a kiss and then back to dreamland for this house. Tomorrow, I will cook a big meal with some nice wine. I like the time together more than the big party scene.

Peace Out,
MRD

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that. A quiet dinner and maybe a movie for us!
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect we'll be spending new years playing various card games and board games. At least Christian and I will. I'm not sure if Joe will make it home to us before midnight. Generally he is just off of work minutes before midnight so he may stay at work to celebrate with his co-workers. We have made no solid plans.

    My plans don't kick in until tomorrow; watching the Winter Classic at my Mom's and cheering the Pens on to victory!

    ReplyDelete