Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do you believe in destiny?

I am a sucker for romantic movies. So, of course with Valentine's Day coming up on Monday, there is no lack of them on tv. As I was flipping through the channels, one caught my eye that has a special place in my heart. It is not a "great" movie. It was panned by the critics but it is one that I happen to love. Not only for the story but for particular scenes within the movie. The movie is called The Lake House and it is all about destiny. It's all about two people separated by time who are supposed to end up together. Despite this monumental obstacle, it is the will of destiny that they are to be together.

Why it is so special to me is that I reference it in my manuscript. The theme of it is that my characters are destined to be together. They have obstacles but despite them, they are brought together forever.

So to all of those people out there, destiny has a plan. We just have to see where the journey and destiny lead us.

Peace Out,
MRD

No comments:

Post a Comment