Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New computer

Hi all,
I am blogging from my brand new computer. I am so happy to have a laptop back. Working on the dinosaur in the home office just wasn't doing it for me. I know that I should go in there to work. It would be much quieter but I enjoy working with the laptop on the couch. I am enjoying it now that I have gotten over the sticker price. Did I need it? Yes. So I just have to get over it. My husband asked me if it was going to get my creative juices flowing. Let's hope so! I have been writing a new wip that is set in Ireland. I have it almost all mapped out in my head and the beginning is written. Part of my process is to think about a story for a few days before I start the actual writing. I think that I am at the point with this one to put down a large chunk of it tomorrow. We will see.

The husband and I are planning to go to a planetarium show tomorrow. We both really love space, so I am looking forward it. I also have to put my car in the shop that I am not looking forward to. I am hoping that it is not something huge, especially after buying this laptop. This car has to last me at least one more year until I am finished paying off the husband's truck. I do not want to have two car payments on my hands right now.

I hope that you all had a terrific Tuesday.

Peace Out,
MRD

1 comment: