Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nightmares

I had to get up because I was having nightmare after nightmare this morning. Let me preface this by explaining that we sleep with the tv on as background noise most of the time. So whatever channel it was on played The Wolfman and Friday the 13th back to back. My first nightmare was during The Wolfman, I woke up and then went back to sleep. It was 3:00 am, so I really didn't feel like getting up at the time. The last nightmare was during Friday the 13th, I couldn't go back to sleep after that one. I am not usually a person who has nightmare, so I am a little perplexed. These are not the first nightmares lately. I had a terrible one last week. So what is causing these dreams? Could it only be what is happening on the tv? Are they slipping into my dreams when I am in a very light sleep? I am always under stress, so is this how it is playing out?

On a better note, I went to local chapter of Romance Writers meeting yesterday. The speaker was an accountant talking giving us tips as writers for tax returns. Did you know that as a writer, you should have a separate bank account where all of your money from writing should go? It protects all of your other money, if you get audited. Otherwise, all of your money is included. IF I ever get a contract and make any money, this is something that I am going to consider doing. He gave a lot of great advice. I was really glad that I went. I am not going to be involved with any Superbowl activities, so I am going to start writing a new story that I outlined on Friday night. The outline flowed so easily, I hope that the writing goes that way also.

Still no word on the manuscript yet. I am starting to cross everything that can be crossed, not only my fingers.

Peace Out,
MRD

No comments:

Post a Comment