Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quick blog today

Today is my long day. I teach at a college on Tuesday nights. So, I am sitting here in the class, listening to two twenty year olds talking about their Valentine's Day with each other. Youth is totally wasted on the young. I have been fielding phone calls and e-mails all day concerning our Home Equity Loan.  They have hit a few snags, so there are more knots in my stomach. It seems that the original mortgage company is not getting back to the new bank. Also, I have trying to get private insurance. My home insurance lapsed and was picked up from the mortgage company. Apparently, the new bank can't be put on the insurance. So I am scrambling today. I wanted all of this to be finished before I left for Georgia on Tuesday but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I also thought that when we closed that we would be getting the money right away. No that's is not the case, we are going to have to wait for three days!  I really want to go outside and do some primal screaming.

Still haven't heard from the editor yet. We are now on thirteen days and counting.

Peace Out,
MRD

No comments:

Post a Comment